As reported last week Sainsbury’s have joined forces with LEGO to for a special in-store Summer promotion called LEGO Create The World. The promotion includes a collection of Trading cards which follow the adventures of Lily and Sam as they journey around a LEGO filled world, along the way they’ll visit different continents, discover wonderful sights, animals, plants and of course, meet a lot of familiar Minifigures faces. As well as the trading card collection, larger Sainsbury’s stores are also offering an exclusive LEGO Create The World set. The trading cards are being given away with purchases in Sainsbury’s stores and online.
- Exclusive LEGO collectable trading cards available at Sainsbury’s from Wednesday 3rd May
- Collect four FREE cards when you spend £10 (Max £150 spend, product exclusions apply)
- Collect two FREE cards when you spend £5 in Local stores
- There are 140 cards to collect in total
- Store the cards in the £2 collector’s album, which follows Sainsbury’s exclusive LEGO characters Lily and Sam as they journey around the world.
- Additional Booster packs of cards are available for 50p each (only in selected stores)